httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: mod_mbox user interface
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:22:52 GMT
On Jul 11, 2005, at 9:06 PM, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
> As promised : a first try at XHTML mockup. Comments about DOM
> structure and XHTML semantics are welcome !
>
> http://skikda.bulix.org/~sam/ajax/jsless/

2005 |  It looks great except for all the wasted whitespace.
  Jul |  One thing I look for in a mail interface is to be narrow
  Jun |  enough so that the window can be displayed side-by-side
  May |  with a terminal window for cut-n-paste.  You could fix
  Apr |  that by changing the wide mbox list to a simple one
  Mar |  limited to four characters, like the one on the left.
  Feb |
  Jan |  And you can place the number of messages per month in
---- |  a roll-over title instead of a table.
2004 |
  Dec |
  Nov |