httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Petazzoni <maxime.petazz...@bulix.org>
Subject Re: mod_mbox user interface
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:54:23 GMT
Hi,

> are you going to be making a AJAX and a XHTML version of the same
> page?  you might want to concentrate on the XHTML version first and
> we could get that out the door quickly.

My plans for this week are cancelled. I will make a second XHTML
mockup of what I submitted yesterday. I hope that I'll be able to
present a patch for the full XHTML version until next Monday and the
Hackathon.

It will require some code restructuring (in addition to output
changes) and I hope that the way I'll do it will be good.

Let's go :)

- Sam
--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.