httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Petazzoni <maxime.petazz...@bulix.org>
Subject Re: mod_mbox and i18n
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:31:36 GMT
> ?  Why not?  You can cache the results per language in memory.

I have to investigate on how to do this. Any pointers ? For the
moment, I don't have enough Apache and APR knowledge not to see in a
"per-request" mode.

> Not maintainable if you ask me.  Code duplication is something we want
> to avoid, and having to push xsl changes to n translations seems like
> a bad idea.

Absolutely. I know this, but I needed to present all solutions that
came to me.

> FWIW, I'm not too worried about i18n and mod_mbox.  It's only the
> interface changing language anyway.

Of course, but if we want it, it would be nice to choose now an output
format that will -later- comply to our i18n needs. I'm just trying to
think about a not-that-far future.

- Sam
--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.