httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "sleonardi@etnoteam.it" <sleona...@etnoteam.it>
Subject Re: mod_cache new directive
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 08:40:52 GMT
Well, I started to think to it from mdo_disk_cache, however I can try to implement it partially.
In a sense mod_cache can have this new directive and it will be really implemented just on
mod_disk_cache at the first stage.
However, what are the steps I have to perform in order to do it?
Have I just to do it (reading the online help) or have I to cooperate with someone letting
others know what kind of architectural choices and data structures I'm going to use? I.e.
does it exist a coordination group that talks about the new functionalities to add or everyone
does it and give it to others?
Thank you.

       Sergio