httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rian Hunter <r...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Initial mod_smtpd code.
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:44:57 GMT
Hi,

This is my first attempt at writing an experimental version of
mod_smtpd. I don't yet have svn access yet so this code can be
downloaded from http://rian.merseine.nu/mod_smtpd-0.1.tar.gz.

This implementation shows my vision for mod_smtpd and it isn't
perfect, so please test/look at the code and think about where its
method of extensibility works and doesn't work. This implementation
is different from Jem's view of hooks for each smtp command (i do
something similar but not so drastic as hooks for each smtp command,
i have a apr_hash_t with function pointers for each different smtp
command).

Jem/Paul/Nick: I'm especially interested in what you think about the
design I've laid out in this implementation.
-rian