httpd-dev mailing list archives

From luca regini <luca.reg...@gmail.com>
Subject How can shared modules parse the configuration tree(ap_conftree)???
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:47:24 GMT
I see that the symbols ap_conftree and ap_top_module are not defined in any
header but only in the source code. Mod_info uses this symbols.
I need to do something similar to what mod_info does but in a shared module.
Is there a way to do it?? The fact that ap_conftree and ap_top_module are
not defined in any header does mean that the API is not stable and probably
will change???
 I need to parse the configuration tree because i would like to chance
programmatically the value of a cookie in an input filter. However the right
value for the cookie is directory - dependent and per directory
configuration is not available in an input filter. So my idea whas to desume
the right value parsing the per directory directives i was interested in at
module startup.
 I would like anyway to do this in a shared module, because i would'nt like
to distribute a different version of Apache.
 I have been digging very deeply in Apache source code and i am pretty
clueless now.
Thanks in advance for your attention.
Luca Regini