httpd-dev mailing list archives

From luca regini <luca.reg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing to per Directory configuration from an input filter: HOW?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:47:59 GMT
Sorry if i disturb you but i still don't manage to solve my problems. Is it
possible to alter cookie in the header_parser hook?? I don't mean to alter
the value of the apr_table of the apache server that contains cookie values
i really mean changing cookies in the request so that some underling (mostly
java) web applications can se the right value for these special cookies. We
are trying to reproduce the functioning of a security infracstructure
developed originally for MS. It would really be a pity if we don't manage to
do with apache what we alreay have in production with IIS.
 Thanks in advance for your attention.
Luca