httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Syntax error during HTTP2 reload
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:47:18 GMT
Nope, there are still in the usual location /etc/apache2/server-tuning.conf

I didn't understand the problem evocated by Jeff since the Apache
server used in Suse is the one from the ASF (in contrario of IBM HTTP
Server powered by Apache found on iSeries and pSeries which derive
from ASF code but contains many specific code).

Suse us ASF source tarball, and ASF patches, so what's the problem ?

Suse only use a different configuration system but nothing special or
exotic, just a reworked and splitted configuration loaded with
include.