httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject event MPM works with mod_ssl
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:49:26 GMT
my biggest hurdle in getting the event MPM to work with mod_ssl was learning how
to create a self signed server cert with openssl.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/ssl/ssl_faq.html#ownca is very good but refers
to a sign.sh script that I couldn't find in httpd-2.x .  I assume sign.sh was
part of the 1.3 mod_ssl distro when it was separate from httpd.

once I got past that, it just worked.  my tests were fairly simple.  I had
pipelining enabled in mozilla and also created a script that did HTTP/1.1
pipelining.  if anyone can think of other scenarios I should test with mod_ssl
please let me know.

here is a server-status:
http://people.apache.org/~gregames/server-status.event-ssl.html

we do have PR 34040 open which says event is broken on Solaris 10.  does anyone
have a Solaris 10 box where I can get an ID for testing?

Greg