httpd-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au>
Subject Re: HTTPD 2.1 (Head) Build issues for NetWare...
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:53:49 GMT
Greetings All & Good Morning from Au.
I'm currently using the SVN 1.2 TortoiseSVN client (upgraded a few days
ago), and noted the following dates in modules/ssl -

ssl_expr_parse.h  12/11/04
ssl_expr_parse.c  12/02/05
ssl_expr_parse.y  15/06/05
ssl_expr_scan.c    5/02/05
ssl_expr_scan.l   15/06/05

 From this it is hardly surprising that yacc is wanted to run. However,
by deleting the above files and running the SVN client again, all the
above files are replaced and given todays date and time, and hence I
suspect Make will be happy enough to live without yacc.

No idea what the 'default' was on the previous TortoiseSVN client but
the present release sets the local file date/time as 'local' but has the
  option to set it to 'last commit time'... if I set the flag, then the
dates are pretty much restored as noted above.

HTH,
Norm