httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject 2.1.5 on Friday
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:05:38 GMT
I am volunteering to RM 2.1.5 on this Friday, June 17.

We have had several big changes and fixes from the last release of 2.1.3
on 2/22/2005.

I am planning to bundle APR 1.1.1 and APR-Util 1.1.2.

I would like to be able to put up win32 binaries, just to get a wider
testing group.  Would anyone who could do those be able to?  I know
there are still some unresolved issues with APR-Iconv for win32
binaries, but there are so many other areas in httpd that have changed,
just testing on the win32 platform would be helpful.

Thanks,

-Paul