httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Balaji" <rbal...@firstam.com>
Subject Location directive doesn't work
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 01:45:45 GMT
Hi All,

            I am working on Apache 2.0.53 on AIX. I have 2 LoadModule
directives for 2 of my DSO (shared libs). I am trying to define the Location
directive in the httpd.conf file for directing requests to the corresponding
modules. But each time I send a request (from browser) to apache, the first
module which was loaded by the LoadModule directive gets invoked. This is a
bit crazy. Only thing that is unique about the configuration is that I had
set the CC env variable to xlC_r before I ran the ./configure script.

            Any idea why this happens?

Regards,
Balaji