httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gustavo A. Baratto" <>
Subject Re: Include Paths, was Re: error
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:37:56 GMT
Yes. that's the problem.

I removed all the apache's *.h files from the system's include directory,
and recompiled apache.
Works great now ;)

And what Joe Orton said, is right. I had a mpm.h from worker in
/usr/local/include, and I'm rebuilding apache with prefork now.

I haven't set -I/usr/local/includes nor any other INCLUDES in my
environment. This is what config.log and config.status show about INCLUDES:

# grep INCLUDE config.log
EXTRA_INCLUDES=' -I/home/admin2/src/httpd-2.0.54/srclib/apr/include  -I/home/admin2/src/httpd-2.0.54/srclib/apr-util/include

 -I/usr/local/include -I. -I$(top_srcdir)/os/$(OS_DIR) -I$(top_srcdir)/server/mpm/$(MPM_SUBDIR_NAME)

 -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/http -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/filters -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/proxy

 -I$(top_srcdir)/include -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/generators -I/usr/include/openssl

# grep INCLUDE config.status
s,@EXTRA_INCLUDES@, -I/home/admin2/src/httpd-2.0.54/srclib/apr/include  -I/home/admin2/src/httpd-2.0.54/srclib/apr-util/include

 -I/usr/local/include -I. -I$(top_srcdir)/os/$(OS_DIR) -I$(top_srcdir)/server/mpm/$(MPM_SUBDIR_NAME)

 -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/http -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/filters -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/proxy

 -I$(top_srcdir)/include -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/generators -I/usr/include/openssl
 -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/dav/main,;t t
s,@INCLUDES@,,;t t
s,@APR_INCLUDEDIR@,/home/admin2/src/httpd-2.0.54/srclib/apr/include,;t t

Thanks a lot for your help