httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Easy fixes
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 17:48:33 GMT

On Tue, 31 May 2005 sternmarc@lycos.co.uk wrote:

> Couldn't we add one (or several) keywords for important problems that
> have a trivial solution ? This would allow quicker integration.

I don't think it would help, really.  It still requires people to go
searching back through the bug database, which few developers are willing
to do.

I suggest you simply catalogue the bugs you think qualify and post to the
list with 1) a link to the bug report; 2) a short description; and 3) why
you think it is easy/important to fix.

Bringing things to the attention of the mailing list (repeatedly, if
necessary) is a more effective way to get them fixed than to add more
complexity to bugzilla.

Joshua.