httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: Running prebuilt apache (Apache 2.0.46) on RHAS 3.0 in worker mpm mode
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 19:52:50 GMT
Rahul Kohli wrote:
> Hi,

This is the wrong list for this type of question.  Please try a user
support forum, such as users@httpd.apache.org:
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users

Thanks,
Paul

> I am working with prebuilt apache (Apache 2.0.46) installed on Red Hat AS 3.0. By default
the Apache web server is installed in Prefork mode. How can I modify it run in Worker MPM
mode?

> The default location of apache installation is /usr/sbin and is using httpd. There is
one more executable located /usr/sbin i.e. httpd.worker.

> Please let me know what all changes I need to make to default Apache (installed on RHAS
3.0) to run it in worker mpm mode.