httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Tony - CNF" <Bennett.T...@cnf.com>
Subject RE: apache httpd with C++ on AIX
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 23:17:08 GMT
Sorry, I can't help you with APXS...
...I've never used it.... I've always "built from scratch".

-tony

________________________________

	From: Balaji [mailto:rbalaji@firstam.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 4:02 PM
	To: dev@httpd.apache.org
	Subject: RE: apache httpd with C++ on AIX

	Hi Tony,

	            Thanks for the info. I will try "configure" with
these options. But which is the parameter here that will make a
difference. I had exported CC earlier. You are suggesting to set
CPPFLAGS. But how will this preprocessor directive make a difference?
Sorry if I am asking too many questions but I am trying to understand.

	Regards,

	Balaji