httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.54 release candidate tarball available for testing
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:07:07 GMT
Guenter,
    I just pulled and built the 2.0.54 tarball again and I am not seeing any problems.  mod_extfilter
is building without any errors or warnings.  I think that Sander can go ahead with the release
and if something unexpected pops up in the NetWare build, we will post a patch.

Brad

>>> eflash@gmx.net Friday, April 15, 2005 8:28:31 AM >>>
Hi Sander,
I tried yesterday evening a build from the tarball, and NetWare Makefiles seem somehow broken
for me. I have just fetched the tarballs from http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/ and get the
same result: 2.0.x-dev breaks with the extfilter module, while 2.1.x-dev works fine....

Can you perhaps hold the release a few hours until I have checked with Brad what/if something's
broken, and why he doesnt see the same as I...?

thanks, Guenter.