httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1.3 PATCH] rework suppress-error-charset feature
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:44:00 GMT
On 4/29/05, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> +1 from me :)
>
> How appropriate would a 2.0/2.1 patch be as well?

You tell me.  I'm certainly willing to work up a 2.1 patch.

I have to confess to ignorance about the scope of the problem.
Somebody tells me "this suppress-error-charset feature doesn't work
[you idiot], and [unspecified] ancient browsers then misbehave on a
redirect," and I trust them (at least partially) and go find why it
doesn't work, but I don't know how ancient the browser has to be or
exactly how the browser misbehavior manifests itself.