httpd-dev mailing list archives

From leo <startrac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 performance with and without SSI
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:27:29 GMT
hi,
look this: <dev-thread.46906@httpd.apache.org>

I made an enhacement to mod_include.
It simply adds an HTML table at the end of document with all the SSI calls
and execution time.
It will not improve your performance, but it could help you in finding the
bottlenecks.
Let me know if you (or someone else) are interested, and where I should post
the patch (I'm new to this ml)

thanks to all and sorry for my bad english (I'm from Italy..)

best regards
Leonardo Foderaro