httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Apache 2.0.53 + Firefox 1.0.1 - incomplete downloads?
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:02:20 GMT
Just wondering if -anyone- else has been seeing this;

Using the download mgr to grab .iso's from mirrors (anl.gov)
using Apache 2.0.53.  My MD5 sums seem to be batting 50%,
although download speed and behavior is quite acceptable.
I'm wondering if trailing/last packet data might be prone
to issues, due to pipelining, keepalives, or whatnot.  This
is especially odd as the Download manager reports % of all
files - counting 'done' files, meaning firefox might not
believe it's 100% complete.

If nobody else is seeing this, I'll assume I'm hallucinating
and that it's specific to my config or this mirror.  Otherwise
I'll investigate further.

Bill