httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: Proposed patch: always cleanup brigades in ap_pass_brigade
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:02:37 GMT
Rici Lake wrote:
> Regardless of any other changes to the brigade API, this seems to me to
> be a good idea:

+1.  I agree, while the discussion on other 'rules' for brigades is
good, I think this patch should be applied regardless.

It seems all of the other discussion has revolved around the cleanup or
free()ing of brigades.

Several of our own filters rely upon the core input filter doing a
brigade_cleanup(), but with the current code, this is not guaranteed to
happen. Putting the brigade_cleanup at the end of ap_pass_brigade ensure
that our own filters don't accidentally break.

-Paul