httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject ap_method_list_do?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:30:22 GMT
This code was added in 2001, and it has never done anything.

Here, Look at body of the ap_method_list_vdo in
modules/http/http_protocol.c:

{

}

Yes. There is nothing inside the function.

The Associated svn log:

r88453 | rbb | 2001-03-04 20:43:56 -0800 (Sun, 04 Mar 2001) | 4 lines

Another chunk of code from http to core.  This should continue to build
on all platforms.  The next job is to shuffle functions back and forth
so that the server builds without mod_http.

I assume that since this was in the public API, and no one has
complained for more than 4 years that it never worked, that no one has
ever tested or used it.

If there are no objections, I will drop ap_method_list_do and
ap_method_list_vdo from trunk in a few days.

-Paul