httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: keepalivetimeout and 2.2 configs
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:59:12 GMT

Nick Kew wrote:
>>- This should be solved in the code-default, not the config-file
>>default. The directive will not exist in the default config file in
>>2.1.next.
>

> Aaargh!  That *will* upset admins who *know* from experience that
> they *need* to reduce it.

I'm not sure what you think I meant here, but experienced admins can
still configure this however they want (or they can just use their
config file from 2.0, which should work with minimal changes).  All I am
saying is that the directive is not present in the *default* config
file, and therefore will take on its code-default value.

Joshua.