httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Striker <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Tagging 2.0.54, WAS: Re: Time for 2.0.54?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 22:22:21 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> It's been almost 2 months since 2.0.53.  Think it is time for 2.0.54 yet?
>> I'll volunteer to RM if that is a yes ;)
>
> Just a heads up: I'm planning on starting the T&R of 2.0.54 on thursday
> night (UTC +1).

And ofcourse it's friday night already...

> I would be thankful if someone could start backporting the
> suggested backports with enough votes in STATUS.  If noone has any round
> tuits, I'll get to it before doing the tag.

Noone seemed to have any spare tuits, so I guess that I'm the unfortunate
"backporter".  I would like to backport all things that got enough votes
so that STATUS actually shrinks a bit.  Given I don't want to mess this
up too much I'd rather start doing this tomorrow during the day.  If
anyone feels lucky today, don't hesitate to take on some backports
yourself, especially if it is "your" patch...

Thanks,

Sander