httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Thorpe <ge...@geoffthorpe.net>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-2.1) Wed Apr 13 23:46:37 2005
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:47:35 GMT
On April 15, 2005 11:28 am, Joe Orton wrote:
> I've attached the copy of the replacement ssl_scache_shmcb.c which you
> sent out for review.  I have not had a chance to review or test though,
> sorry.

Thanks Joe - heh, I'd forgotten how complex this code was ;-)

I'll attempt to take another look through this and retest in the near
future. If anyone else tries it out, I'd appreciate any feedback. FWIW,
this aligns all data structures in the shared-mem segment to a
byte-alignment corresponding to sizeof(unsigned long) - are there any
architectures on which that could be unsufficient?

Cheers,
Geoff

--
Geoff Thorpe
geoff@geoffthorpe.net

Greedy Genghis George, Guru of God and Guns.