httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Nitesh Naik" <>
Subject Re: what tool can detect memory leak in mod?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:21:50 GMT

try Rational purify. Its commercial package , evaluation version is
available for download.

----- Original Message -----
From: james
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 2:38 PM
Subject: what tool can detect memory leak in mod?

      I have developed a mod in apache . When a http request came, my mod
can do some work and release sources it created.
     It seam work fine  except when run it a long time .

I ever used valgrind (a memory leak tool), but it is not good for using in
apache mod .

Does any one know a memory leak tool can use in apache mod developing ?

Do you Yahoo!?