httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Syntax error during HTTP2 reload
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:57:39 GMT
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:04:03 +0100, Henri Gomez <henri.gomez@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nobody to wonder about this bug ?

sure; note that you're using old code (2.0.49/2.0.49) which isn't
supported here anyway since we don't know what code is in it (SuSE)

> > It's seems the problem occurs will Apache receive the SIGUSR1 and is
> > also handling requests  (forwared to Tomcat via mod_jk 1.2.5 and
> > 1.2.6).

the config parsing happens in the parent process, which shouldn't be
impacted by active requests

seems fairly likely that there is memory corruption which occurs at
restart time (a relatively common time to find out about such
badness)...  I'd bet my money on it being caused by a module not
distributed as part of Apache httpd...