httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: towards a 2.05 release
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:07:22 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> writes:

> --On Wednesday, March 9, 2005 10:00 AM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr."
> <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>
>> With the approach of httpd 2.1-beta (in anticipation of 2.2 GA)
>> I'd like to propose the httpd project integrate apreq into the
>> core distribution.  This project has evolved considerably since
>> it was first considered.
>>
>> Comment or vote?
>
> In general, I'm not really comfortable with adding a large amount of
> perl code to our tree.

I think Bill's assuming some familiarity with how the httpd-apreq project
is organized.  The actual code I assume he's talkabout dropping into
the httpd tree is our apache2 module, which is only a couple of C files.
If you're looking for something to review, I'd suggest

        apreq/branches/multi-env-unstable/module/apache2/ >

--
Joe Schaefer