httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: towards a 2.05 release
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:27:35 GMT
--On Wednesday, March 9, 2005 1:17 PM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr."
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> Bingo.
>
> I see any perl-wrapper as surviving very nicely in mod_perl, given
> that it would be reflecting functions exposed from the core distro.
>
> As they mention, the perl wrappers still need refreshing.

AFAICT, that module requires libapreq2.  So, we'd have to bring it all into
our tree.  So, my -1 for trunk still holds until after 2.2.x is branched
off and on its way.  I just don't think it is in a state where it'd be easy
to bring into our tree and not have it delay the beta process unduly.

IMHO, it can wait for 2.4.  -- justin