httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Joel J. Smith" <jsm...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Bug handling Upgrade: TLS/1.0 header in ssl_engine_io.c
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:49:58 GMT
Joe Orton wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 08:54:52PM -0700, Joel J Smith wrote:
>
>>Hi httpd folks,
>>It seems that Joe Orton introduced a bug while updating ssl_engine_io.c
>>between version 109499 and version 111159.  The same bug was introduced
>>into NetWare's mod_nw_ssl.c version 111327. (Please forgive me if that's
>>not the correct way to reference svn version numbers... I'm new to svn.)
>>The code in question is part of the TLS Upgrade feature described in
>>RFC 2817 and was originally written by Ryan Bloom and committed by
>>Bill Rowe if I'm not mistaken.
>

> Ah, right, thanks.  For some reason I thought the ordering in the header
> did matter but I can't see why now.  Can you send a patch to correct the
> issue?

I figured that was probably the case.  Patch attached.  Would it be
helpful for me to create a bug report with the details from my first
email that you can reference in the commit, or would that be more of a
nuisance?  Looking back, I probably should have gone through bugzilla to
begin with instead of bothering the dev list.
Thanks again,
Joel