httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mertl <m...@traveller.cz>
Subject problems with mod_proxy and mod_cache on 2.X
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:03:47 GMT
I don't know if you know about some persistent problems with $SUBJ. In
case you do, please ignore this posting.

I'm developping caching proxy server with antivirus. The best/cleanest
solution seems to me apache2 + mod_clamav. I had to fix mod_clamav
substantialy but now I stumbled across some bug in mod_proxy. I know
about several situations where the pages get loaded wrongly regardless
of the browser and or apache2 version (2.0.53 or 2.1.4). Fortunately the
situation is quite rare.

The best example is http://www.vtipky.cz/. The page loads well with
Apache1.3 base proxy.