httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: LDAPTrustedMode has the wrong scope...
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:04:53 GMT
   I have got something that almost works now.  The problem that I am
running into is that util_ldap_connection_find() doesn't know the
difference between APR_LDAP_NONE(the secure mode was never set so use
the default) vs. APR_LDAP_NONE (NONE is what I really want).  Seems like
we need another flag meaning UNSET.

Brad

>>> minfrin@sharp.fm Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:38:59 AM >>>
Brad Nicholes wrote:

> +1, allowing mod_authnz_ldap to override the default makes a lot
more
> sense.  Unless you are already working on a patch, I will try to put
> something together today.  But after today I will be offline for the
> next two days.

I will only have a chance to work on this tomorrow :(

Regards,
Graham