httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: re-do of proxy request body handling - ready for review
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:39:37 GMT
--On Wednesday, February 2, 2005 8:40 AM -0500 Jeff Trawick
<trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please review the proxy-reqbody branch for proposed improvements to
> 2.1-dev.  There is a 2.0.x equivalent of the patch at
> http://httpd.apache.org/~trawick/20proxyreqbody.txt.

To help people review Jeff's changes:

svn diff -r 124193:HEAD
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/proxy-reqbody/modules/proxy/proxy_http.c

Anyhow, only one really minor nit: in spool_reqbody_cl, I think it'd be
good to add a comment that we're intentionally leaving the first 16k (or
so) of content in our memory buffer.  That took me a little bit to catch on
to.

+1 to merge into 2.1.  Looks good.  =)  -- justin