httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sarat S <apacheg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Augmenting the Apache Web Server with Audit capability
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 04:41:13 GMT
By audit enabled operating system, I mean either Solaris(with BSM
turned on) or Mac OS(which has got audit support) or SELinux.

Right now, I am trying to use Sun's Basic Security Module(BSM)
interface for auditing. There is not a lot of material covering this.
So if anyone has experience using this and could share their
expertise, that would be of great help.

Thanks,
Sarat.