httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release httpd-2.0.53
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 05:38:23 GMT
On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 09:39:47PM +0100, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> I'd say +1, but I think I have no rights to vote. It seems to work just fine
> on several Mandrakelinux 10.0 production boxes and also on Cooker.

Even if you aren't a committer, you can always cast a vote.  Everyone's input
is valuable.  Yes, if you aren't a committer, your vote doesn't count towards
the 3 +1s required for a release, but that shouldn't stop you from voting.

It looks like we've received enough +1s that I'm going to move 2.0.53 into the
mirrors now.  Sometime tomorrow, I will update the website and send the
announcement.

Thanks!  -- justin