httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.3 mod_disk_cache partial responses
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:00:19 GMT
On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 08:44:03AM +1100, dean wrote:
> Im not sure where to find out the revision, but I checked out the src
> from cvs just before my first post. I just did another update and
> nothing has changed. Hope Im using the right command:
>  cvs checkout -d httpd-2.1 httpd-2.0

Oh.  In November, we switched to Subversion.  You need to follow the
instructions at the top of: http://httpd.apache.org/dev/ to checkout the
source code.  So, the CVS checkouts are roughly 4 months out-of-date.

> I guess I'll have to wait for mod_proxy to mature bit more. Compliments
> to the developers, it works great with the new mod_filter which has some
> really cool potential

Actually, I bet that the race conditions you are seeing in mod_proxy are now
fixed.  We had a very similar report here on dev@httpd that was fixed in the
2.1.2 timeframe (which was after we converted to Subversion).

Hope this helps.  -- justin