Hello!

I am trying to write a simple statement in mod_rewrite that acts as a pseudo redirect.

Any request on the website that has "pda" at the beginning of it is going to grab Clpocket.php instead of the given URI. For the pda script to work however, I need the original URI (before redirect) passed to the php script.

Will the original URI be passed via HTTP header, or do I have to setup a parameter? And if a parameter is needed, how do I accomplish this?

This is how I have the rewrite formatted:

RewriteRule /pda* "/apache2.0/htdocs/Clpocket.php"

Please help!

James