httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: C-L or T-E: chunked for proxied request bodies
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:45:13 GMT
--On Tuesday, January 4, 2005 8:48 AM -0500 Jeff Trawick
<trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is current patch-in-progress.  I'd guess there many bugs.  I
> don't mean to waste anyone's time with an in-progress mess, but any
> comments on the current state would be very valuable.

How about creating a branch in Subversion?  You can check in the patch
there so that we can review it and make improvements to it there.  I think
we're mostly in agreement that we'll change our current behavior.

I've always disliked patch iterations on a mailing list: we have a cool
version control system with cheap branches.  Let's use it!  =)  -- justin