httpd-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Modules\ssl Query
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 07:12:58 GMT
Greetings,
Thanks for the feedback from you both.
Something of a simpleton where this stuff is concerned so will go away
to sit in a corner to ponder the answers.  :-)
Will follow where your chain leads and hope there isn't a dog on the end.
Thanks again,
Norm

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> At 02:24 PM 1/2/2005, NormW wrote:
>
>>Greetings All and best wishes for the New Year.
>>Trying a build of the mod_ssl in Apache 2.1 head for NetWare on a Winbox (practice
mostly) and find there are two files with 'odd' extensions:

>> ssl_expr_parse.y
>> ssl_expr_scan.l
>>
>>both of which seem to be supplied from www.openssl.org, whose site does not show support
for Apache 2.

> Nooooo... you want files generated from these sources.
>

>>When I try to build using the NWGNUmakefile in the directory, 'make' wants to run
yacc against ssl_expr_parse.y, which, of course, fails. Even more strangely, if I remove these
two files from the directory, the build goes through to completion and I get mod_ssl.nlm at
the end.