httpd-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au>
Subject Modules\ssl Query
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 20:24:50 GMT
Greetings All and best wishes for the New Year.
Trying a build of the mod_ssl in Apache 2.1 head for NetWare on a Winbox
(practice mostly) and find there are two files with 'odd' extensions:

   ssl_expr_parse.y
   ssl_expr_scan.l

both of which seem to be supplied from www.openssl.org, whose site does
not show support for Apache 2.

When I try to build using the NWGNUmakefile in the directory, 'make'
wants to run yacc against ssl_expr_parse.y, which, of course, fails.
Even more strangely, if I remove these two files from the directory, the
build goes through to completion and I get mod_ssl.nlm at the end.

Anyone able to elaborate on what these two files are for and wether or
not I really do need to install yacc?

TIA
Norm