httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r124599 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/config5.m4
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:43:38 GMT
On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 01:11:34AM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Please describe what this actually does?
>
> Are we back to libproxy.la, libssl.la after this change?

For static modules, yes.  This was modified in r102381 by Joe:

---
Correct use of libtool: libtool convenience libraries which are to be
linked directly into a program must be linked using -static and not
-module.  Fixes build issues with libtool HEAD.
---

Erik's change just catches up the manual modules to this change.  -- justin