httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Pawel Niewiadomski" <new-apa...@foo-baz.com>
Subject [apache-2.1.3] buffering content in input filter
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:10:36 GMT
hello,
I'm writing an input filter that needs to operate on a full content
of incoming request. But it should not pass incoming data to other
input filters - it gathers full body of request, changes it and then
passes it further.

I have one problem - if I empty a brigade that is passed to the input filter
it is not called again.
I read that free brigades mean that input is ended. If I leave a byte in the
brigade everything works ok - input filter is called until
EOS and I can dump previously gathered content. But I don't want to
add these bytes.

Does anyone know how can I solve this problem?

--
**PaweĊ‚ Niewiadomski**, new()foo-baz.com, http://new.foo-baz.com/
Virtual Qmail (http://v-q.foo-baz.com), qmail-patches (http://q-p.foo-baz.com)