httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject RFC: XML Namespace Support in Apache
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:18:42 GMT

As some of you will know, I implemented a first prototype mod_xmlns
last year, and have developed it further since then, including both
real applications and a second implementation of the parser.

I'd like to move the API to a stable Version 1.0.  Before doing so,
I'm inviting comments from other developers who might be interested
in working with it.  If you are using, or interested in working with,
XML Namespace applications in Apache, you are invited to review the
API and make any suggestions for improvements.

http://apache.webthing.com/xmlns.html

--
Nick Kew