httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-2.0) Wed Dec 15 23:45:15 EST 2004
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:36:04 GMT
At 11:10 PM 12/15/2004, Cliff Woolley wrote:

>I fixed it in SVN trunk.  Ken's scripts are still checking this all out
>from the old CVS repository, which is now closed.  Ken, please update your
>scripts.

Actually, since that may take some time, please take the now-svn
repositories out of your cron job. Thanks.

It also brings up a good question.  To help folks who -might- be
still updating CVS - what about adding a CLOSED file in the root,
and updating STATUS to include (up top)

*** CVS repository closed, development ongoing at;
*** http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/

or something like that?

Bill