httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Hackathon during Q1 2005?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:49:49 GMT
At 05:26 PM 12/10/2004, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>During ApacheCon, a number of us had talked about holding more frequent face-to-face meetings
(or summits or whatever).  Fred is willing to find a place for us at Apple with space and
'net access.  Fred's suggested around the week of February 7th, 2005.  That would work for
me as well.

>So, how many people would be interested, willing, and able to make it?
>
>Since we haven't done one of these as long as I've been here, I don't know how long we
used to do it for - probably a day or two, but open to ideas.

>It'd be open to everyone who shows up, but at this time, I don't think there'd be any
sponsorship - so you'd have to pay your own way - although if someone would like to take the
lead on exploring those opportunities, it'd be excellent.  =)

Might be a good argument for choosing a location with some crash
space nearby for anyone who doesn't want a room (if we go 2 days.)
Obviously, for those split on paying for a room, they can solicit
roommates.

Were you thinking over the weekend?  I know next year for me is
a whole lot saner, and I'm sure game.

Bill