httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Trying to build the locking branch on Windows
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 05:03:19 GMT
At 10:28 PM 12/9/2004, Branko Čibej wrote:
>Branko Čibej wrote:
>
>Oh bah and grumble. It's a mod_dav bug; that function isn't declared with DAV_DECLARE,
so it doesn't get exported on Windows. Fubar. It's of course not enough to fix mod_dav.h,
it requires an httpd recompile.

>The patch is huge (it touches most files in modules/dav/main), and I don't have time to
make it now. I'll try ti get it out the door, but whateer happens, 2.0.53 IMHO should not
be released without the fix. At least, as far as Subversion is concerned...

Yow, well, +1 here, for exporting things that weren't before.
It must be a minor mmn bump.

Most won't care, but on win32, this will have to be called out as
an exception to the 'works on 2.0.43+'.

Bill