httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Hackathon during Q1 2005?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:26:34 GMT
During ApacheCon, a number of us had talked about holding more frequent
face-to-face meetings (or summits or whatever).  Fred is willing to find a
place for us at Apple with space and 'net access.  Fred's suggested around
the week of February 7th, 2005.  That would work for me as well.

So, how many people would be interested, willing, and able to make it?

Since we haven't done one of these as long as I've been here, I don't know
how long we used to do it for - probably a day or two, but open to ideas.

It'd be open to everyone who shows up, but at this time, I don't think
there'd be any sponsorship - so you'd have to pay your own way - although
if someone would like to take the lead on exploring those opportunities,
it'd be excellent.  =)

Thanks.  -- justin