httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Estrade <mestr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_dumpio
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:07:26 GMT
I did a module like mod_dumpio, called mod_log_data, working with
brigade and bucket, where you can setup number of brigade and bucket to
display, len of log line, and also dump outgoing and incoming headers.
It has been added in freebsd ports, and in some linux distrib. If you
are interested to include it/use it/rip it/ all you want, i am ok =)
It's apache 1.1

http://loghttp.sourceforge.net/

Matthieu