httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Hackathon during Q1 2005?
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:51:50 GMT
--On Friday, December 10, 2004 5:49 PM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr."
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> Might be a good argument for choosing a location with some crash
> space nearby for anyone who doesn't want a room (if we go 2 days.)
> Obviously, for those split on paying for a room, they can solicit
> roommates.

Sure.  We don't bite...  =)

> Were you thinking over the weekend?  I know next year for me is
> a whole lot saner, and I'm sure game.

Weekend - weekday - whatever works for the most number of people is cool by
me.  I figure the earlier we have a date set, the easier for people to plan.

I might try to coordinate some other activities in SF appended to that
timeframe (i.e. an infra@ hackathon which we also need to do and that'd
require people being in SF as well).  -- justin