httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r111386 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/CHANGES /httpd/httpd/trunk/include/httpd.h /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/http/http_protocol.c
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:03:51 GMT
--On Thursday, December 9, 2004 2:16 PM +0000 geoff@apache.org wrote:

> Author: geoff
> Date: Thu Dec  9 06:16:16 2004
> New Revision: 111386

> Log:
> add response code 226 constant (HTTP_IM_USED) and status
> line ("226 IM Used").  PR 31128.

As I emailed when this patch and issue was originally opened, I thought this
patch was unnecessary.  We don't implement this status code so there is no
need for us to be able to have it in our default list.  And, it's trivial for
a third-party module to return custom status codes.  If we actually
implemented RFC 3229, I would feel differently.  -- justin